Chicago Contract Dispute Resolution Attorneys
Settling Disputes for Chicago Professionals
Conflicts are a natural component of business that can range in severity. When negotiating a new contract, disputes may arise regarding the specific terms. Our dispute resolution attorneys can settle disagreements and help you achieve an agreeable solution.
Contact us today to review your specific dispute and determine how to move forward.
Contract Dispute Resolution Approaches
We are available to represent you and protect your interests in whichever way you and the other party choose to settle the dispute. Resolutions are typically reached in one of three ways, depending on how much legal involvement you want to pursue:
- Litigation – Disputes are handled in court and result in a legal decision.
- Arbitration – A third party is presented the case by both sides and then makes the decision for them based on the information they just received and their own best judgement. It happens outside of the court and does not involve legal procedures, though outcomes could be filed and enforced through a court of law.
- Mediation – A neutral outside party acts as the mediator to settle the dispute without court interference. They facilitate communication and understanding without showing preference or favor to one party. They help those involved reach their own resolution.
Depending on your desire to maintain agency over your decision, or, alternatively, enlist an uninvolved professional to give the verdict, we will tailor our approach and services to fit your needs.
IN THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS: TOP 100
ILLINOIS SUPER LAWYERS®
10.0 OUT OF 10.0 SUPERB AVVO RATING
NOT-GUILTY VERDICTS & CASE DISMISSALS
OVER 20 YEARS OF TRIAL-TESTED DEFENSE
The Role of a Contract Dispute Resolution Lawyer
A dispute resolution lawyer is a valuable resource when handling and settling conflicts. Our lawyers will help you by:
- Providing legal counsel relevant to your case
- Helping you strategize an approach
- Drafting legal documents as necessary
- Guiding clients through trials or hearings
- Acting as an arbitrator or mediator
Our attorneys are knowledgeable and results-driven. We are available to help you approach, negotiate, and/or settle your legal contract disputes.
If a contract is not serving you favorably, contact one of our dispute resolution attorneys to fix your situation. Call (312) 883-9466.
People v. GE
Finding of Not Guilty! GE was charged with possession with intent to deliver a kilogram of heroine, a class X felony ...
People v. JS
Charged with attempted murder and aggravated discharge of a firearm. Mr. Pissetzky and another attorney pushed the case ...
Motion Granted, Case Dismissed
People v. RMC – Chicago police officers received information that a 2 kilo cocaine deal was going to happen in a garage. ...
Motion to Suppress Heroin Granted
People v. AP – After Chicago Police officers walked up to AP after he parked his car, they searched him and the car and ...
Motion Granted Case Dismissed
People v. RW – RW was charged with a Class X Felony of Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana. Chicago Police ...
People v. KS – Not Guilty
Mr. KS was charged with aggravated battery to 2 Chicago Police officers and with resisting arrest. 3 Chicago Police ...